CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Hatch's come to visit!





Karen and the kids came and stayed with us over Christmas break. We had a good time being lazy! The kids love laying in our bed watching T.V.. Karen got addicted to playing Macy's DS, the Millionaire game. It is a blast!

4 comments:

JENNE said...

You have the cutest - most adorable kids. Care to give any to me??
Love you guys! and Happy Holidays.
P.S. Glad you found some snow.

LeVander Family said...

We want to come and visit! maybe we'll find time to come up before all the snow is gone up there?

Lyman Family said...

Hey Mindy love your blog, and glad you guys had a good Christmas. Tally loved the necklace you made her. You are so dang talented at everything you do, and yes I am a bit jealous. Hey send me your email and I will send you a link to our blog. lynzlyman@hotmail.com

The Bonds said...

I am so glad you are back to updated...how have you been. How is Snowflake?