CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We've Moved!

We made it through the move although we still haven't unpacked do to all the construction. I will post more later with pictures. We still haven't got the internet hooked up. It might be another week or so.

4 comments:

LeVander Family said...

yeah you're alive! i check your blog everyday to see how you guys are? i know blogging isn't your #1 priority, but i want to see pictures!

The Bonds said...

Wow, Mindy your kids are getting so big. Love your blog, it is so cute! Tricia Bond

Chlarson Family said...

Hey Mindy...I found your blog off of Karen's. It's really cute. Your family is beautiful. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around town. Welcome back!

RAYALITE said...

Hey guys!! Blog surfing & ran onto your blog-Good to see your cute little Fam. I cant believe how big the kids are!! Crazy-how time flys. Keep in touch. Good luck with your move!!